To Provide the Best Valves that control the flow of water, oil, and gas at the required pressures, connecting our customer’s services to their client’s needs.
- Stock Availability: Not to be overstated, but our range is vast, our stock is plentiful, and we ensure that we have what you need at the exact moment you need it
- Pricing and Quality: Our quality and pricing are a testament to our accomplishments. Valvetech ensures serious competitive advantage of quality products (without cutting corners) at prices that exceed market expectations. The adage that “You get what you pay for” is one of the cornerstones of our success, as we ensure that we supply a quality product, without cutting corners, at an affordable price
- Inhouse Drilling: Our industrial drill can drill according to the British Standard and ANSI Drilling Tables, specifically Table D, Table 10, Table 16, and ASA150
- Industry Insight: We interrogate market trends and intelligence to determine where to source the best products, with the right pricing to benefit our customers. We draw constructive conclusions based on industry trends and understand that if we aren’t measuring it, we aren’t managing it. It is because of this strategy that we have proven to be a couple steps ahead of the innovation curve
- Service History: Having gone through the ups and down’s of the South African economic climate, market changes, and most recently Covid, Valvetech’s history has shown that we can manage the most diverse changes and come out strong
- Account Management: With favourable payment terms, cash and 30-day account payment discounts (up to 10% off, and the opportunity to expand on that), we consider ourselves open to all opportunities, where we can discuss fair, ethical, and professional provisioning for your requirements
- Reputation: This speaks for itself as we’ve been in business for over 40 years and our customers know, trust, and believe in our brand